T-Shirt Design Contest
I'm Already Dead is Hosting its First Ever T-Shirt Design Contest.
Win a chance to get your own design printed on 25 T-shirts. They can be either a black print on a white shirt or a white print on a black shirt. Please be aware that you need to design as if you are designing for a screen-printed t-shirt: Try to avoid using tiny details; bold lines work best. Open to worldwide.
The rules (Please read carefully)
- Any medium welcome as long as it's ONLY black and white
- There is no theme, you can draw anything (Preferably dark, check out #darkart if you're confused))
- Black and white only (No greyscale but stippling and hatching is ok)
- Tag me @junkyardchicago (So I can see it)
- Tag #junkyard777 (So everyone can see it)
The competition will run from Saturday the 14th of April until Saturday the 21st of April. We will choose a winner by Monday the 23rd of April.
Thank you and good luck!